Sunday, June 01, 2008

GUS FRUH V4

Irene and I were off early this morning to gus fruh with a plan to take another trail to airman's cave.We crossed the creek bed at the trail head fork and were off.I spotted a potential good picture and busted out the camera...but the card was back home in my computer!(dumb ass).So it was back to the house to get it.I was so tempted to just stay home,but I sucked it up and we went back.For Irene it was like two hikes in one day,for me it was a stroll down memory lane.I haven't been on this trail in years.


I took this one laying on my back,I'm sure I looked goofy,but who cares.


Irene was digging it as well,new smells and lots of new places to mark.






Along this trail there are many little caves and overhangs that I'm sure are homes for the wildlife...Irene was very interested in this one.
Sunday must be bike day on gus,as there were many riders out.They were all very polite and courteous,announcing the side of the trail they were on and how many riders as they passed.All in all,a very nice Sunday morning hike.

No comments:

Post a Comment