Sunday, June 29, 2008

JAM REDUX

Since it's so hot these days,it didn't make any sense to start before 7:30 or so.It was still uncomfortably hot till about 9,and then it finally "cooled" off a bit.
The tejano bar across the way has reopened and it was packed last night,customers crossing the parking lot got an ear full of the exact opposite of tejano,all these hispanic couples dressed to the nines staring across the fence at us...it was very amusing to me.
We were playing as they went in,and were still at it when they came out at the end of the night.
We ran through the new stuff,we revamped some old stuff,LT and I did a new version of Sullivan's Room and we had a couple of extended jams.It was all recorded to tape and video...anything decent will show up here sometime in the future.I forgot my camera,so that camera phone pick is the only shot I got,Bill had his though,so look for pics later this week.
It was loud and it was fun...It was also very late when we got home,so today has been kind of low key.
I sold the rifle,so we are ok again,for the time being.
I saw the grandkids and kids today as well.Overall,an awesome weekend.Now...to the grill...

No comments:

Post a Comment