Wednesday, June 11, 2008

HE'S STILL AN ASSHOLE

I ran into my neighbor Jen at the liquor store this afternoon after work,and while we were chatting in the parking lot,Jimmy,who runs the bar next door, comes around the corner with his dogs.He sees me and comes to a complete grinding halt,milling/mulling around about 10 feet away from me.It was as if he was deciding whether to go back around the way he came,or,god forbid,walk past me.*
(* if you want background on this,see archive from november 22 2003) If not,suffice to say we have a long history (since 1971).
He found his inner uber asshole,and marches by with his dogs,ignoring us.Jen of course admires his dogs and asks him how he is...he totally blows her off-he doesn't know her,but since she's with me he's compelled to be an asshole.Jen and I had a chuckle about it (she's familiar with the story) and went our separate ways.
Talk about holding a grudge for nothing...pitiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment