Sunday, July 22, 2007

WE ARE BOTH STANDING ON OUR TWO FEET



Cavitt towered over us all in school, was always the case...but it did not prevent me from trying to kick his ass when we were kids when he insulted my girl at the time,way back in 1971.
Tonight went something like this:
Him:"do you remember me"?
Me:"give me a minute....".
Him:"You knocked me around in high school"
Me:"Oh..Cavitt...how the hell are you"!
We then recounted our "fight" from '71, and while he did not remember the circumstance...He dissed my girlfriend at the time...he apologised for being "an asshole in high school".
When I reminded him of the facts he congratulated me on my "imagination" and I was fast to remind him that it was memory.
He asked if I still wanted to kick his ass and we both laughed and shook hands and had a beer.
I'm gonna give him a bid on upgrading the electrical service at his house.
Tonight was much better than last night on so many levels...this being a small example.I got nothing against this dude,and he against me.We met,we remembered,we smiled...and that rules.
More pics to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment