Monday, July 02, 2007

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS ONE COMING,YOU MUST BE IN A COMA

Bush commuted Libby's sentence this afternoon,saying it was "excessive".I'm not surprised and I'm not particularly outraged,so this isn't a rant.It's a statement of facts that weave a web to a foregone conclusion.
1.Libby was involved in the outing of a CIA operative,while his charges were perjury and obstruction of justice,it's an act of treason,and as such he should have been executed.As well as his co-conspirators.
2.As gub'ner of Texas,Bush was responsible for signing off on an astronomical number of executions,many of which had big question marks regarding guilt to begin with,and some that clearly deserved clemency and a life sentence as opposed to the old L-I.He even joked about Karla Faye Tucker...mocked her even...when he denied her appeal and signed her death warrant.He's a sociopath,drunk on power and a narcissist,bent on meeting his own ends.And let Libby slide for A:payback for him falling on the sword and B:covering for Cheney.He's clearly covering his own ass.And he is NO ONE to judge what is or is not "excessive".Look at the record for gods sake.
3.This is the most corrupt,perverse and criminal administration in history,and they hammer another nail in the coffin of America everyday to prove it.
Once again,I am ashamed to be an American.My only hope is that when this is all over in 08,we'll get someone in office with the insight and wheretofore to undo this mess.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

I know I mentioned the elevators at my current job site,but let me recap...half the time they don't work,when they do,you might get stuck between floors when they decide to stop working mid ride.Some times they even free fall.And they are always filled with sweaty smelly wetbacks,since sweaty smelly wetbacks are the food of profit for contractors here.It is especially bad at quitting time.They are cram packed with SSWB's and their wheelbarrows and stilts and shovels.Anyhoo...the other day at quitting time,I was trying to get down from floor 10 to floor 1,the elevator opened and it looked like a phone booth cramming competition of wetbacks, my tool buddy crowded on and admonished me for not following him on and I said "I'm not dying in an elevator full of fucking wetbacks" as the door closed.And I'm not.They(wetbacks)have no concept of weight limits and even have to ask if it is going up or down,despite the handy ARROWS that tell you.I felt bad for about a 1/2 a second and quickly realized that I was an american,in america,and if anyone should feel bad or beholding,it was them.
If I was a member of congress,I would sponsor an immigration bill called "get the fuck out of our country you stinky wetbacks,and don't come back".They are rude,entitled and clueless for the most part.And our complacency about them is to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment