Sunday, July 01, 2007

EXPLAINING LOQUACIOUS

I was a chatterbox at the BBQ at the kids house tonight,I had conversation to fucking spare.I wasn't drunk or stoned,in fact I turned down the opportunity to get high.I had 4 beers (seriously,I know this is the pat answer for every DUI pull over ever,but it's true).Yet I was still a chatty cathy.
Why???
On the way home I saw the moon in the sky and BLAM!It hit me.It's a full moon tonight and I always get this kind of speedy "lunacy" when the fucker is full.
I was prompted to place the lunar schedule dealy on our task bar so that I might track my craziness effortlessly.
It was a great night...food,family and fun.Grandson Sean was fascinated with the banjo.A good time was had by all.
At some point I will get tired and go to bed.
Fucking moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment