Friday, July 27, 2007

THE VICE PRESIDENT RUNS ON BATTERIES

Check this out .Wow...maybe he'll get one made in China.Batteries are sketchy things...I know this from putting them in effects,cameras and mp3 players.He could get a sketchy one.
Hey...one can hope for an act of god,right?
Karma's a bitch.
We got our gig tomorrow and it couldn't fall on a better day...full moon,so I should be in rare form.I was talking to my journeyman about the party today and he was all so you haven't played together in over a year,are you gonna practice or just wing it?And I was all like we're gonna just wing it...the first song or 2 might be kinda rough but we'll find a groove...after all,we've been together for 13 years.
It was like he couldn't comprehend the collective that is a band...team work...it'll be ok,and just to make it spicy we'll introduce new songs,some planned (Big and Fat and Mexican)some off the tops of our heads.
I've been on the phone and email drumming up attendees...I like a crowd,but I don't seriously care about numbers,it could be just the band and I'd be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment