Saturday, July 21, 2007

OK...SO THAT WASN'T REALLY MY REUNION...

But it's some funny shit,huh?Tonight,we met at the garden and to my surprise almost everyone who was present last night at the official deal showed up,plus some others that were recently tracked down.
While the County line BBQ was cool,this gig fucking ruled.
The highlight of the evening was the woman I love with all my heart and soul who saved my life and many others showed up and gave us an audience!That's right,the should be sainted Toody Byrd graced us with her presence.
She was fawned over by all,as she should be.It was awesome.You could feel the love in the room.The beer flowed and the reminiscing spewed as we all remembered the days of our youth.
I saw some folks that I was very close to that I didn't see last night,some as brothers in arms,some as mortal enemies,but it was all good and I was sorry for it to end.There will be email connections that carry on for a while,shooting pictures back and forth,but after that we will drift back into our lives and before we know it,it will be the 40th reunion,that's just how time rolls.It was awesome to see these folks and I'm glad I went...
My camera turfed on me again (time to buy a new one)so I was limited to my camera phone,not the best quality but better than no camera,right?
Here ya go....








The rest are just too blurry,couldn't edit them well enough to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment