Wednesday, July 25, 2007

NICKED FROM TEXAS OASIS...


How to Win a Fight With a Conservative is the ultimate survival guide for political arguments

My Liberal Identity:

You are a Social Justice Crusader, also known as a rights activist. You believe in equality, fairness, and preventing neo-Confederate conservative troglodytes from rolling back fifty years of civil rights gains.



What breed are you?

AND NOW...THE HUMP DAY ROUND UP THAT I (THINK) I USUALLY DO ON THURSDAY...

Here's something a bit different from CNN about the Vick case.
Russell Simmons needs to get over himself..."A reflection of what's happening in the community"...nigga,please.That's horse shit and you know it.Before you and your hippity-hoppity poetry posers were even a blip on the map,people have been fighting dogs,but because it's so "off the chain" (to snag some parlance) (C)rap artists have jumped on it to make more money appealing to the kind of punks that are into it,of all colors.So this lame attempt at playing the race card is dead in the water.Vick is a thug and a spoiled punk,regardless of the amount of melanin he has in his skin.Most of the "people" involved in dog fighting in this part of Texas are Mexican,by the way.
This article is wrong in so many ways it's pathetic.But I do agree that it's the small penis afflicted owners that turn an otherwise questionable breed into killers.
I have known 5 pits personally over the years,3 of them I killed and 2 were the coolest dogs you'd ever want to meet (and even they had tempers).
That's right...questionable.
Gypsy's busy tonight and couldn't be here.

Work continues to be a challenge,because of the conditions and the overall bad vibe it's very hard to get out of bed and go in the morning.But I do for a variety of reasons.I'm learning new stuff,I'm improving my trouble shooting skills and I like my crew.Once I'm there it's all good,it's just that initial launch from bed to the shower that hurts.

The Wolves are having a jam this Saturday at Club Spit East (play as late and as loud as you want!). It's been a long time coming and we are all inviting people to attend.It will be entertaining no matter what happens cause a Wolve's jam is as much about the food and the party as it is about the music.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment