Friday, July 06, 2007

LUCKY CAB DRIVER

Since I am just a good soul,I went to the grocery in the pouring rain to fetch dinner,beer for Annabelle,and food for the dogs...and smokes.When I crossed south first on cumberland I was behind a yellow cab that braked at every cross street,like he was lost.When we finally got on congress he signaled into the turn lane by the auto parts store...a full 2 blocks from the HEB turn in I was headed for.And the motherfucker cut me off,almost causing a wreck.And causing me to go from zero to 60 in no time.After I parked in the HEB parking lot,I recognized the cab in front of the store,so in the pouring rain I approached him and when he rolled down his window the following exchange occurred:
Me:"Dude!what is your fucking problem"?!!!!
Cabbie:(with heavy middle eastern accent)"What do you mean"?
Me:"You fucking cut me off on the turn lane bitch...you need to learn how to fucking drive dude"...
Cabbie:"No I did not"...
Me:"Yes you did motherfucker...you need to learn how to motherfucking drive"!!!
At which point he rolled up his window and flipped me off.
As his window was going up and he said fuck you to me,I said "No fuck YOU you raghead bitch,get out of that car and I will KICK your ass you fucking piece of shit"!
He did not get out.
Lucky for him.
People leaving the HEB were walking by,checking this out,smiling.
At least I could entertain,and fuck that cabbie...
I hope it quits raining soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment