Friday, April 27, 2007

UPDATE...

I have been working by myself a lot this week,which is an indication of the level of trust they have in me to get the job done and that feels good.
I've spent more time on the phone with a dear friend than I have in years who is in an employment conundrum and wanted my opinion (among others)as to his plan of action,and that feels good too.
I finally got my phone the other day and have been playing with the camera:



That's my Beenz...lately she has been everywhere with me and even in the front yard without restraint, I'm not sure what happened,but she is suddenly like my old dog Buddy in terms of trust and predictability and I love it.
It's been all good for a while now in general...and that feels good too.
Got some honey do's for saturday and a session with my pickin' buddy Jon.
Talk to you after the Brunch-n-Drunk (tm) this sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment