Wednesday, April 18, 2007

APPARENTLY, I'M IN THE UK AND USING MY BANK CARD

Several mysterious charges appeared on my bank card originating in the UK. I had no idea I was on holiday there and charging things.
Thankfully we are generally poor people and there was not a large amount of money in our account.
Thankfully by snapping to this early on means we will be reimbursed fully without penalty.
As to the perpetrators, thankfully I don't know who you are,because if I did I would cut off/out your balls/uterus and shove it so down far your throat you would be choking into the next century.
Violate me up close like this and you would be killed in a most violent and humiliating way possible...or at the very least I would beat you half to death with a tow chain.
The card has been canceled...game over,unless I find out out who you are,and if you're doing some crazy internet bullshit that allows you to post from here to make it appear you are in the UK, you better pray to god I don't find out who you are.
Because I will kick your thieving lowlife ass into next week.
You seriously don't know who you're fucking with.

No comments:

Post a Comment