Thursday, April 12, 2007

THIS IS AN INJUSTICE!

I was at the store today and there was this couple who were staring at my tattoos and piercings and whispering to each other between titters of nervous laughter. I swear I heard "old ass hippy-punk rocker-hippy again-then punker-currently a hippy" and "Do you think he still does drugs"?
I was crushed...devastated that people would prejudge me based solely on my appearance.
After choking back tears on the snack aisle as memories of the abuse subjected to me in the 70's for being a "Goll Dang hippy" (for the record,I wasn't ever a hippy...I was a freak god dammit...if you have to deride me,deride me right.Apply the correct narrow minded stereotypic characterization. BTW,FUCK hippys,they had nothing on us freaks).
This kind of ugly shit happens to me at least twice a year and I'm sick of it.
If I had a public forum like say, those nappy headed ho's over at Rutgers I would hold a press conference and talk about how smart and talented I am and that would show the world that they have been wrong about me and my kind for generations.
But since I don't,I'll say this to that couple who crippled me emotionally:
If I ever see you at the store again,I will kill you for having an opinion that made me uncomfortable,or,at the very least,tump you cart over in the parking lot and hopefully break your eggs and all your glass items.
That'll teach 'em to hold up their prejudice for the world to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment