Thursday, April 19, 2007

I DON'T RECALL...

I have been following the "testimony" of our attorney general Alberto Gonzales (aka: Gonzo,Fredo,Torture Boy )with great interest.The frequency of his "I don't recall" responses to pretty simple and specific questions reminds me of all the other people in this administration who "don't recall" and causes me to wonder if there is a requirement that bush staffers(particularly those in upper level positions) have closed head injury listed somewhere on their resumes or they smoked way more weed than I did coming up.
Because here's the deal...by all accounts I should have a moderate to severe case of CRS (can't remember shit)considering my lifestyle over the years,but the fact remains that I remember events and conversations from years ago with a startling degree of clarity.
So...it begs the question:what's up with these motherfuckers that "don't recall"???
Gonzo says in response to Spector: "Senator you have to realize this took place over the course of 700 days,I had many conversations....blah blah blah yada yada".That's less than two years people!
If this asshat doesn't resign soon with all his bobbing and weaving and trying to reframe the context and what we used to call back in the psych wars days "red herring defensive plays" it will be a SHAME.
I've had 14 year old conduct disorders throw better bullshit than him.

No comments:

Post a Comment