Friday, March 25, 2005

I COCKED MY LEG SO HIGH I ALMOST FELL OVER

Hi there, my name's Theo and my dad took me on a ride to the corner store tonight! It rocked! I knew something was up when he put my sister Irene in our room and then got out the leash. Earlier today, dad took Irene on a ride to pick up mom. I guess anyway, because when they got back, mom was with them and Irene had all these new smells on her. I was SO jealous...I sniffed the shit out of her and mom.
So, anyway...dad took me with him to the corner store, as usual, I stepped on the power drive button, whatever that is, and dad just laughed and turned it off instead of his usual "god dammit Theo". I fully expected some jerky, but I didn't get any ( dad said there were too many wetbacks in the store cashing their paychecks) but I got an extra treat! He stopped at the park on the way home and took me for a walk! Awesome! I got to sniff the scent of all those neighborhood dogs I hear barking all the time during the day...you know the usual barking...is that my master coming home? How about now? Now? Now? Bark bark bark...what a bunch of assholes.
So on the way back to the truck I picked the whiniest urine scent and pissed on it...take that cry baby retreiver mix...I dominate you. I cocked my leg so high I almost fell over, but I saved. And I got you. Ha! I don't think my dad even noticed ( I did...it was funny.).
When I got home there was fresh water and toffee cracker jack! Mom even gave me the empty bag to tear apart.
Life is good. WOOF! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment