Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Back to more of the same
Yesterday was marvelous. I had a great day at work despite only three hours of sleep. The evening wasn't bad either, but it was a short one since I went to bed early. Today wasn't so great and I've decided how good or bad my day at work goes depends on the number of calls for ISP V. The calls for ISP X and ISP Y don't really faze me anymore, but groan every time I see ISP V on the caller ID and I took an unusually large number of those today. Another bummer was that I discovered my QA scores are no longer in the mid-90s, but are down in the mid-80s under the new rating system. I guess I still haven't accepted the fact that I'll never be great at this job no matter how hard I try. There was one highlight to the workday and that was the break and lunch time I spend listening to the 20-something crowd. No way I'd want to be 20-something and going through all of that crap again. It reminded me that being "old" is sometimes a very good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment