Wednesday, August 13, 2003

THIS LANGUAGE BARRIER REALLY CHAPS MY ASS...
I'm the retail manager at the place I work...on the counter dealing with the public all day long.
Most of the guys that come in don't "hable the englaise" if you know what I mean...if you don't...try "wetback" on for size.
Don't get me wrong...these guys are cool and I like them just fine...they just don't speak english worth a shit and it makes it really hard for me to give them a positive customer experience,especially when they can't even pronounce the name of the property they work for much less the sh*t they need for the pool.(I threw in the asterick cause Ann said this was a way to "fool" the web filters and bring our superior wit and venom to those of you fucking off at work).
I got CD's to listen to in the car on the way to work to learn spanish but quickly shined it on...it didn't meet my needs,what I need is a CD that covers pool hydraulics,chemistry and finesse in the old espaniolio so I can give these guys the service they deserve...in america,where the predominant language is ENGLISH.
I have a plan though...I'm gonna set up a school just across the river that specializes in english focusing on the following:
Landscaping
housekeeping
building maintainence
carpet installation and door to door tamale selling.
3 months before they cross they have to successfully complete one or a combination of my courses or they can't come over and take the jobs we'll all be fighting over after all the good jobs are outsourced to fucking india or indonesia by the corporate asswipes who are sucking at the bush administrations tit...WHOA!...here I go veering off into the obvious. This post is about wetbacks who really need to learn the language of this great melting pot...land of opportunity to all except the people that are already here...except those rich motherfu*kers...(there's that asterick again...:).
Grinding halt...I'm tellin' ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment