Saturday, August 02, 2003

Ann sez:
I've had to go back to using my oldest email address as my primary email. I've had this address since Earthlink rolled into town back in 1996? 1997? Whenever; it was a long time ago. As a result, it's on just about every spam mailing list there is. I use Earthlink's spam filter, but I still get a ton of it. I'd check it about twice a month and my inbox on the server would be full so I'd delete 99% of everything in the inbox to keep the occasional important email from bouncing. Now that I have to face the spam-o-rama on a daily basis I see that my inbox fills up a lot quicker than I thought. I guess this explains all those "mailbox full" bounces I've been getting from other people. And all this time I thought they were just lazy and not checking their email. I stand corrected.

No comments:

Post a Comment