Sunday, August 03, 2003

Ann babbles:
Rob has been remarkedly rant-free these days. I'm not much of a political commentator and I rarely watch the news, but once and a while something will make enough of a blip on my radar that I'll form an opinion about it; however, nothing has popped up in the last day or so. For the most part, I live a life ignorant of news, movies, TV shows, radio and all that other stuff that makes normal chit-chat conversation flow smoothly. Rob made some comment the other day about the Olsen twins and as usual, I said "Who is that?". He just rolled his eyes. This happens all the time. He made another comment about some actor that I wasn't familiar with and listed a long list of movies and TV shows and I was still scratching my head because I wasn't familiar with any of it. He was in Lonesome Dove? Never saw it, nor the other shows and movies that Rob mentioned. I guess popular culture just isn't and hasn't been my thing. Which begs the question of what is my "thing"? I don't seem to have an answer handy for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment