Saturday, August 02, 2003

Ann sez:
I would dress all in black today if I had any black clothes that were clean (a bit behind on laundry, I am.) No, I haven't lost a family member or pet, but I have lost my good friend, the SDSL connection. It's the latest casualty of eight months of unemployment and after a year of surfing at near T1 speeds, I'm really sad to see it go. Now that the contract is over I can stop paying a fortune each month for internet access and it will be a little easier to keep the car and the house. The car is still suspect since the credit union is not being very understanding about the situation. Honestly, you would think they had enough repos sitting in their parking lot already. I'm not even driving the thing these days since I can't afford the tags or the gas so if they want to come snatch it out of my driveway the moment I go 31 days past due on a payment, well... let's just say I won't bother running out there with my shotgun to stop them.

No comments:

Post a Comment