Saturday, August 16, 2003

Irrational fear
Thank you all for your comments, but I'm having so much trouble typing in those comment boxes that I'll address the idea that I'm a brave lady in a post instead. You see, I'm not afraid of spiders so having one, even a BIG one, hanging around is not a big deal. However, if you ever see a picture of me crawling around in my attic then you can consider me brave. Our attic gives me the creeps. In fact, the corner of the piece of drywall that covers the opening is broken off and just walking underneath that bit of an opening gives me the creeps. I have no rational explanation for this, but I always have full-blown panic attack if I so much as even poke my head up through the opening to the attic. Now I can understand a fear of spiders or sharks or bears since these are things that can actually be dangerous. But an attic?

No comments:

Post a Comment