Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Just plain ol' "Morning"
My mood appears to be back to normal today so I'm going to sit here and do my daily fruitless search for a job. Oh joy, I see Monster.com has matched me up with another $8/hour clerk position that requires a four year college degree. That company will get a bevy of applications because Austin is a town overflowing with college graduates that don't want to leave Austin because... well, I'm not sure why they don't want to leave. Are Barton Springs and Sixth Street really worth the low wages and the high rent? How about you all go back where you came from and let one of us old farts without a degree get a job once and a while? Sigh, I really shouldn't post first thing in the morning. I'll come back after coffee and breakfast when I might be able to do something besides rant about my perceived injustice of the world. Yep, things are definitely back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment