Saturday, August 30, 2003

Dear,

Iam MR.DANIEL KABANGO,A Citizen of Sierra Leone I got your contact during my internet search for a reliable and trustworhty person to transact this business with, But before now I have never contacted with any one yet aside you.

(WOW!ALL MY POSTINGS ABOUT HOW RELIABLE AND "TRUSTWORHTY" I AM ARE FINALLY PAYING OFF! I CAN HELP A STRUGGLING AFRICAN NATION AND MAKE A KAJILLION DOLLARS!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE THE LUCK!!!)


My father MR.MICHAEL KABANGO,Was a former director of Sierra Leone MINING CORPORATION under the administration of the president TEJAN KABBAH in Sierra Leone. He was accused by the government of financing the(RUF)rebels, For this reason he was subsequently arrested and detained in the military Camp, Where he finally died, and as the first son in the family,I
DISCOVERED SOME VALUABLE DOCUMENTS IN MY FATHER'S SECRET CHAMBER proving that he deposited the sum of(US$17,300,000)-SEVENTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS with the STANDARD SECURITY & SERVICES COMPANY in Accra-Ghana for safekeeping.And an agreement was made between my father and the company.Due to this finding, I decided to came down to
Ghana to confirm and also take refuge here in Ghana.

(I'VE HEARD OF THIS TEJAN...BUT HERE IN TEXAS IT'S SPELLED TEJANO AND THEY MOSTLY MAKE MUSIC AND FOOD...SEVENTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND!?!?!THAT'S ALOT OF TACOS!!!ARE YOU SURE I'M "TRUSTWORHTY" ENOUGH?GHANA?GOOD IDEA...THAT'S GOT TOBE A SAFE PLACE.)

My confirmation was positive from the STANDARD SECURITY & SERVICES COMPANY. PLEASE what I want from you now is to assist me remove this fund out of the STANDARD SECURITY & INSURANCE COMPANYand invest it in any lucrative business for me in you're country or anywhere in overseas. Please NOTE: that the Standard Security & Services Company does not know the true content of the consignment because it is sealed and fear of betrayer and was deposited as diamond. I have decided to pay away with 15% percent of the total fund to you if you assisted me in claiming this consignment out of the security company and another 5%percent will be map out for any expenses incurred during this transaction.

GEE...LEMME SEE...15% PLUS 5% EQUALS 20% OF SEVENTEEN MILLION THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!WOW!!!THAT'S ALOT OF MONEY DANIEL...I'M SO PROUD YOU FIND ME SO "TRUSTWORHTY".

If you are willing to assist me please reply to through E-mail:Danielkabango@luxmail.com, Tel:00233-2081-73268.
EXPECTING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

THANKS GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Mr.Daniel Kabango

(NOT IN A FUCKING MILLION YEARS DANIEL...)

....I know everyone has gotten a few of these,Most of the one's I've recieved were from Lagos.Well,probably not really lagos but somewhere people are far more retarded than the potential victims they are fishing for with these emails.Has anyone anywhere ever fallen for this shit?
The only people I can think of that might buy into this are the 50 some odd % of americans who believe Bush is doing a good job...or is it lower than that today?
One can hope.

1 comment: