Tuesday, August 12, 2003

LONGING FOR OLD AUSTIN...
I find myself doing this when I'm clogged in traffic on the way to work and on the way home,no matter how early or late I come and go.
The laid back river city of yore is a distant memory for me, giving way to a city filled with people who don't belong here pretending that they do soaking up a shitty facsimile of our past glory fooling themselves that they are experiencing the real thing.
New establishments hawk themselves as the real thing...even Threadgills is a pale imitation of what once was...the pictures on the wall illuding to a past and infinitely better time for Austin.
It will never be the same as it was, galloping headlong into history, becoming just another shit hole governed by jackasses who came here from somewhere else only knowing they had fucked up the last place they were and needed to move on before some locals lynched them for being the cultural vampires that they are.
I say it daily..."I hate this fucking town"...but the reality is I hate what this town has become.And the other reality is I don't know where else to go...but I want to go...somewhere,but where?
On to Nancy Grace...what the fuck is up with this bizzel?Born again pious for sure...she was in the beginning a decent anchor for court TV,but has become the uber cunt,a media machine of frigidity...a one bitch judge and jury...I fucking hate her and would love the opportunity to bitch slap her pompous ass or throw some excrement in her face.If there is a god he should curse her with a pox of facial carbunkles and abcesses.Get the picture?
Some more of us died today...over there in Iraq,where the mission is accomplished...bush said so...fucking sod all prick liar.
IMPEACH HIS ASS
before it's too la--wait...I think it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment