Thursday, July 29, 2004

WE HAVE NOT BEEN POLITICAL HERE (MUCH)

I missed Edwards speech tonight because I was bidding a side job across the street, so I just happened to be up this late and caught it on C-SPAN.
I caught bits and pieces of Sharpton and Jackson and I just have to say that I'm not impressed.
I am wholeheartedly invested in ridding the whitehouse of the wood rat that is Bush...he is of privilege and money and corruption and he and his party (if you take the time to connect the dots) are a bunch of bald faced liars.
The world hates us by and large and the disaster in Iraq and Afghanistan continues to grow it's body count even though the war "ended" some time ago, according to Bunnypants and his gaggle of fucksticks. This turns my stomach.
We have been lied to like a wide eyed girl in the parking lot of a out of town football game in high school in central texas...fucked in the back seat of a car and forgotten before the seed of youth has had time to dry in her panties.
And we're supposed to believe the dems when they say they will do it differently...we, the people, will be included in the correction of the wrongs of the privileged and corrupt republican - hanging with the rich and fuck you middle class folks- administration.
Really?
I should believe you?
You are all as rich and privileged as the "enemy"...you are all way ahead of the game of the people you claim to represent.
I watched John Edwards speech with much interest tonight. And I noticed that he blinked...alot...my training in the field tells me that someone who is blinking alot is not being entirely honest...I liked what he said, but I couldn't get past the blinking...is he lying? Or is it he doesn't believe his own speel? He is a man of status...of money...a lawyer practiced in enticing people to buy into his shit.
A bullshitter, and a bullshitter from the south, from carolina, north. The home of tall southern tales.
When it's all said and done, Edwards and all the rest will still be rich no matter what the outcome ( well,if bunnypants wins we could all be dead in 4 more years or reduced to a house to house fighting thing that has, until now been limited to other countries) I'm glad I own guns.
I want to believe that you offer a better way.
I want to believe that you have the plan to mend our status in the world politic.
I want to believe that you are the answer to the festering disease bushco has brought us.
But I just don't know.
I lack the trust I had some years ago.
I am afraid for america.
Regardless of which party of rich privileged candidates wins.
And I'm glad I have guns.
To defend myself from terrorists.
And from YOU.
If I have to.
God bless America...whatever that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment