Thursday, July 08, 2004

I DON'T LIKE THE TITTY BAR THING

This guy at work suggested we go get a beer today...payday. I'm game on maybe making a new friend. This inquiry was couched with "you live south,right"?
Why yes...as a matter of fact I do...what say we go to maudies? Noooo...he's going to the Crazy Lady, right down the road from our home shop. I mention my distaste of titty bars and he assures me this one is "different".
Let me take a moment to explain my problem with these kind of places...they fucking creep me out.
It's exploitation (the T&A) and degradation ( the primarily cretenous guys who feel the urge to toss away money so some girl who is only pretending to be interested to get the money).
It's, in my opinion, a colossal waste of time and sexuality.
If you're gonna take the time to stick your private bits in some guys face for a few dollars, there's something seriously wrong with you, possibly involving an uncle.
There is a decidedly mercenary vibe in these places that I pick up on that makes me very uncomfortable.
To be blunt about it, you shouldn't act like this unless it culminates in fucking the shit out of each other(The exchange of money notwithstanding). Not the illusion you play out with your primary hand after you've given away half your paycheck and the chick is snorting lines in the backstage area laughing at your sorry ass.And probably rambling on about what school she's gonna go to with all that cash.Nursing,hair and nails...take your pick.
Well, it was different, kinda.
These girls didn't descend on us like locusts. It was a low key kind of extortion.
Most of the girls dancing were atypical of what you would expect...rail thin, small breasted and tattooed. The only girls that approached the table were friends of my coworker, and they came to only visit, although one was topless and was constantly handling her breasts, everytime I made eye contact with her she would give me that false promise smile...so I spent most of the time there staring at the sports on the TV's flanking the stage.
I just don't get it...or maybe I do, and that's the problem.
Then I went to Maudies and cleansed myself in the healing waters of a few RNS's and good conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment