Thursday, July 01, 2004

IT'S BITTERSWEET REALLY

Remembering all this shit from the late great days of CSO has been kind of difficult. While I'm overall proud of what we did as a team ( we rocked ), there was a price to be paid. I'm sure we all paid it on different levels as individuals.
For me, there is a hole in me from this experience that I have been trying to heal for almost 20 years.
On the one hand, I have reconnected with people I haven't seen or talked to in years, and the one's I've stayed in contact with...well, it just doesn't come up in any sense beyond "yeah, we did that".
I'm glad to be almost done with this chapter...but there's some more that needs to be told before I put it to bed...Nah...that will never happen.
It really does get better...?

No comments:

Post a Comment