Tuesday, June 08, 2004

THA SHIZZOLATOR....

Behold the magic of the internet...found this link at Bartcop and couldn't resist.
Shizzle-ize yo' bidnezz at ask snoop are ya feelin' me???Hahaha:)

It wuz hella unsettling at first, but I gots used that shiznit, know what I'm sayin'? Besides, I wuz providing a basic "human service"." Most of da residents who couldn't shave themselves liked da way I shaved 'em n' shit. ..that shiznit wuz called "nick free".The one thing I never gots over though wuz da size of they genitalia." ..da wuz izzall hung like john holmes! I guessed that shiznit wuz gods way of compensating 'em fo' shorting 'em in da "big ass heezee" department.And don't think they did'nt put 'em use, know what I'm sayin'? I walked in on mo' couplings than I would has cared n' shit. This wuz an izzall male campus fo' years, so homosexual activity wuz tolerated n' shit. We wuz instructed walk away whenever we encountered 'em in da act, know what I'm sayin'? The state brought in some female residents ('bout 120) at one point 'n da cries of "let da fucking begin"! resonated into da valley below, only that shiznit wuz garbled 'n unintelligible because they wuz after izzall, retarded, know what I'm sayin'?

No comments:

Post a Comment