Friday, June 04, 2004

"ASK ANDY"

I went to the website of my former employer today to see if they had removed my name from the retail services area. Much to my surprise, they had. They still have the may special up, however, and this doesn't surprise me. Either they haven't figured out how to use the software to change it or the special has been extended. (my money is on the ignorance factor)
Anyway... there's a section called "Ask Andy" where you can ask him a pool related question and he will "get back with you shortly". I clicked on the link. I stared at the form for a few minutes and wondered what, if anything, I would ask him. Fortunately, it's still early.
In another couple of hours I will be juiced enough to actually send one or more of the following:
"How do you sleep at night"? "Oh, that's right...you don't...nevermind".
"If you're catholic, why is it you behave like a methodist axe (two faced)"?
And many endless versions of the "sawed off piece of shit" rant.
But I restrained myself and decided I would just post here, at good old depthmarker.
I really need to let this go, I know...but all those years, all those lies, all that bullshit is hard to let go of. The man promised me the moon, and what I got was his ass stuck in my face.
As I've said before, I'm mostly peace-love-dope-blacklights and incense, but when I think of him he's on the ground, under my steel toes getting the ass kicking of his life.
Visit the site...read the lies..."Randy" doesn't even own a fucking pool for christ sake.
I'm listening to Ministry's "A mind is a terrible thing to taste" and the song "thieves" sings- "Hey! Thanks for nothing"...Indeed.
In an effort to move on, I will leave this subject alone until one of a string of lawsuits sticks to his (permutation 1vb2) sorry sawed off irish piece of maggot ridden dog shitty ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment