Thursday, June 03, 2004

I'M TRANSFERRING MONDAY


I'll still be at the same location, only in another building. The "wet-lab" building. New construction... Hard hat wearin' safety glasses sportin' new construction. It's a huge building, at least 4 or 5 stories high and over a block long, surrounded by fences, protective walkways and scaffolding. Lot's of scaffolding, on all sides. It's ominous looking. Not to mention it's called the "WET-LAB"...which in itself is kinda creepy.
It's also right behind the building I'm in now, so I get to see the comings and goings of the guys that are shuttled in by bus every morning. "Sweaty" is the most descriptive and appropriate adjective to use with "and tired" thrown in for good measure.
I have a feeling I'm gonna get my ass kicked on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment