Monday, April 12, 2004

NO TUB YET DAMMIT

The plumber was unable to complete the bathroom today cause he had problems setting the tub. Something about an offset drain and lead pouring and set points. I know he's not bullshitting us because Ann was here for it all. Apparently our tub was a pain in the ass.
So, we ran hoses from the washer box into the tub...we can take baths. Ann is a bath girl so that's cool...me on the other hand am predominantly a shower guy. I can deal with a bath, but I think I must be sensitive to the leftover film of soap a bath leaves...shame on us for not using zest.
Caring for this new tattoo has been a challenge, microwaving water, tucking a towel into my waistline to catch the excess water, a tree's worth of paper towels with each cleaning...blah blah blah...maybe I should of waited.
No, fuck that, it's worth the hassle. I remember getting my first forearm piece and cleaning it with a kit while camping at lake corpus christi in a campground bathroom
and it turned out fine...I can deal with this.
Unfortunately, I have reached my limit before reaching the end, which really is like the world.....innit?
Thank god for rocks, no salt and kind bud.
And the beat goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment