Sunday, April 11, 2004

DAMN,THAT STUNG A LITTLE BIT.

But it wasn't nearly as bad as I've psyched myself out to believe all these years.
Besides...I.HAD.TO.
I haven't been in true blue tattoo (except to buy jewelry) in a coupla years.The artists are all new to me and the vibe has changed for the better I think. A much more positive vibe overall.
The tattooist that did my misery for me was awesome. Just as Jarrod described to me. He was thoughtful and exacting in the placement of the letters and he took his time.And he didn't bend me over price wise. I am impressed...and pleased.
Unfortunately, I'm writing this via our server and I don't know how to download pics I'll get Ann to help me (read:do it for my stupid ass) tomorrow. But trust me, it fucking rocks...if you're into giant old english letter stomach tattoos. Just you wait and see:)
I think my sense of humor was waiting for me at true blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment