Wednesday, April 28, 2004

The marvels of modern technology
I'm typing this post while at the beauty salon. I actually have a bit of time on my hand while I wait for the hair color to do it's thing and turn me into a red head again. I really had hoped to get back to more regular posting, but it would have just been a bunch of whining about how inconvenient the remodel has been. And I try to keep any excessive whining to myself. I have discovered, however, that it's the little things, the little tiny things in life that keep me sane and happy. Like having a shower curtain. Or a sink. I don't have a sink yet, but I do have a shower curtain and that made all the difference in the world yesterday when I took my shower. No more acting like a contortionist trying to climb through the tiny opening left for access after all the plastic was stapled to the wall studs. I was going to describe how I pulled off a shower curtain when I have no walls to put the curtain rod on, but I just noticed my laptop battery is getting low. Oh well, like I said, it's the little things that keep me sane and that's also the reason why I'm at the beauty parlor tonight. I figured a little hair color would go a long way towards improving my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment