Saturday, April 10, 2004

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND MY SENSE OF HUMOR

Is gone. I don't know where it went but I suspect it is languishing in the dumpster in our front yard.
Ann and I went out to the south location of her employer which has a bathroom and a washer/dryer.First we stopped at target and got some towels and some other essential stuff we needed. Before that we had brunch at Maudies.This family came in with 2 kids,who immediately began banging on the tables, at which point I said to Ann (loud enough for them to hear me) "this is the day I make a scene so get ready...I'm in no mood for this feral child bullshit, and besides, I've sized up the men in the group and I'm sure I can kick their asses".
To my amazement they controlled their kids and there was no ass kicking to be done (damn it!).
So...it's a quarter to 8pm, we have clean clothes and clean bodies and I can focus my attention on what's really important.
Last week my friend Jarrod got "J ROD" tattooed on his stomach in 4 inch old english letters. This simply won't do...I have to follow suit. I.HAVE.TO.
The question is: what should my stomach say?
I thought "white trash"...no,wait,"white trash" in spanish or "Basura Blanca" but the A in spanish is assigned to the feminine.When you apply the masculine it would say "white trashcan", nope...not going there.
Then I thought "suffer", but I already have that on my back (in hells angels type letters).
Then I thought "ornata" for my turtles and I'm kinda ornate too.
"kill" nope, "trust" nope, "do not exceed 35 PSI" nope, "punk loser" maybe, and then it occurred to me...My buddy Cris said "how about misery"? at dinner the other night*
"misery". Yes! That's it...misery.
I'm off to the tattoo shop.

*details...details:)

No comments:

Post a Comment