Friday, April 16, 2004

IF THIS KEEPS UP

I will have tattooed the remaining space on my body before this remodel is done. I finished my right leg tonight...done. It hurt like a mofo, but in 2 and a 1/2 hours and it's finished, I never have to revisit the pain that is so uniquely attached to the shin.Ugh...it sucks...trust me.
But what happened after is the real thing for tonight.
I went to Maudie's (packed on a friday) and there was one seat at the bar in between another regular and a woman I had never seen before.
Turns out she was from italy and had never had mexican food before. The staff at Maudies and her boyfriend were taking her on a tastes of texmex extravaganza. I think they sampled everything on the menu.
She was fascinated by my arms, and what began as a the usual question I get asked most of all (did that hurt? or some such variant) turned into a very pleasant conversation about tattoos,texas and a bunch of other stuff. She ended by saying she was returning to her "boring" life in ROME on sunday. Rome? Boring?? please.
She was very nice and we all enjoyed contributing to her experience in texas.
It was a very cool way to wrap the evening up.
I'm off for a hot soak on my new ink...will post a pic tomorrow.
Sweet dreams people:)
Oh...one more thing...


Which Rock Chick Are You?


Not to mention a hottie...well, a former hottie...in that trailer park for a pack of smokes kinda way.

No comments:

Post a Comment