Friday, April 16, 2004

It's a Miracle!
I actually had a "normal" day at work. No one called in sick, there were no ugly surprises with the scheduling, I found all the customer files we needed for the day, I had enough time to answer and return all the phone calls and take care of the walk in customers. I even had a chance to catch up a bit on the filing. Of course, I still have 1000 things undone, but at least there wasn't anything URGENT left undone that I'm aware of. What the heck, ignorance is bliss. I fully expect everything to go to hell in a handbasket over the weekend, but as long as it's no more of a mess than I can straighten up by next Friday, then I can live with that. Nothing has gone horribly wrong today at work or at home and it's been a while since I've had that kind of a day. Feels pretty good. Hopefully this is the start of a new trend and my life will start to even out enough that I'll have the energy to get back to blogging. Fortunately Rob has done a good job of keeping me caught up on what's going on with sites we regularly visit and also kept this blog active. They say it takes about 90 days to get comfortable in a new job, but I wonder if that includes working at a business that growing by leaps and bounds while you're simultaneously remodeling your house? Maybe not, but I do feel like I might have turned that corner today. I'll be curious to see if I still feel that way next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment