Sunday, April 18, 2004

IT'S GOOD TO HAVE GOALS

Yesterday I decided at lunch that after the shopping was done I was gonna watch Kill Bill and in the process get pissed out of my mind. I mean snot slingin' seriously pissed.
I'm happy to say that I was passed out (for the first round) by 6pm.
I don't remember how many rocks no salt I had when I got home, but I managed to kill a half bottle of reposada in the process. Combined with another intoxicant I was quite stupid.
I even logged on to post about the movie, but was (thankfully) unable to type. Had I been able, it would have looked something like this:
KIlllll bILLL WUz HAAAAAAAAAMMMMPPPPHHHHURGGGHHHHAKKKKKKKKKKKK!
I really enjoyed the movie and can't wait to see part 2.
I am if nothing else, a predictable drunk....some of the things I do, in no particular order:
Call friends out of state and slur at them for (what is I'm sure to them) an eternity.
Shave off my goatee and/ or shave my head.
Play maudlin music,sing along and cry like a bitch.
Eat strange combinations of things, i.e; Flour tortillas jammed in the jar of miracle whip.
Play guitar sloppily at ear busting volume with way more distortion than needed.
Watch war movies and cry like a bitch.
I did none of these things yesterday.
I watched Kill Bill. I assembled our new laundry hamper. I bought a couple of cool shirts at the Dickies outlet.
I took lots of pictures of my turtles, trimmed Club's beak with fingernail clippers and between naps watched the band of brothers documentary on the history channel and cried like a bitch.Did tattoo aftercare on my leg as well...not gonna neglect that, no sir.
I love those guys...they remind me of my dad and Ann's dad, and to hear the stories of war...that war that both of my parents were active participants really pulls at my heart.Heros they are.
I was awakened at 11:15 by the worse pain I had ever felt...a toothache. I've never had a toothache before and now I know why...they SUCK.
In my disoriented state I set out for the 7-11 to get some anbesol.In my Jammies. I was halfway there when I realized 2 things:
I was still stoned out of mind.
I had no ID and no money.
So I went home and tried to suck it up. Not happening... this was a pain that would not go away...all of our medicinal stuff is in a box SOMEWHERE and I had to have relief.
I got my ID and some cash, shoved it in the pocket of my flaming dragon jammies and went to the grocery.
I'm sure I was a sight to behold, stumbling around the store dressed like a 5 year old in the most pain I had ever imagined. A kind of pain that separates you from your body. I was floating above myself watching myself in the grocery. And I was laughing...That guy is toast, and he has a toothache...HAHA. Yeah- fuck me- ok? It's not funny.Well ok, yes it is.
I guess it's time to find a dentist.

No comments:

Post a Comment