Monday, January 05, 2009

THIS IS REALLY GETTING FUCKING OLD

OK...so the pills were fun for a while , but now they just dull the pain and make me retarded. The antibiotics did their thing and my infection is gone.
So I call the oral surgeons office this morning and when they find out I'll be paying out of pocket give me a run down on the fees...way out of my range let me tell you.If they were trying to scare me off it worked.So I call the dentist I saw last week and all of a sudden he's got cold feet and refers me to a clinic with a sliding scale.
I remember when paying in cash was a plus...So I check this place out and find the following review on line...

The desk staff is very rude and condescending. They are not helpful and give incorrect and incomplete information on how to use their system and services. When I complained about the incomplete information, I was called a liar and told I missed an appt. for the day before. I didn’t’ have an appt and was trying to bring in a homeless man for an emergency visit for a severe toothache. I was told to be there by 7:30AM as that is when they take emergencies. However, when I got there I was told I need to be there at 6:30am she says and sign up as they only take the first five on the list as emergencies. I hope this wasn’t because the man I was helping is Caucasian and not Hispanic, but I am not convinced. Fortunately, Economy Dental stepped up and helped me with immediate and low cost dental service to a needy person. They were polite and respectful and gave me the information I needed.

Pros: I'm sure good service if they want to help you.

Cons: Don't be white.


Nice...So I called economy dental and I'm going to see them tomorrow morning. I'm glad the infection is resolved , but the pain has been almost unbearable if not for the pills and the anbesol.
In addition to that I have missed a week of work, I pulled the rest of my vacation fund to cover that loss of pay and the dentist bill , but I was planning on using that money for christmas for the grand kids...we'll pull it off somehow I'm sure.I'm gonna clean up our house drum set for Sean (it's better than anything we could buy him plus it has the karma).
Sometimes I just want to roll over and piss on myself like a dog who's been beat.
But you guys know me better than that.I'm just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment