Thursday, January 01, 2009

PIROGI'S !
You can tell I'm feeling better when I can drag my ass out of bed , bathe my stinky , greasy haired self , clean up the beard and go to the grocery not once but twice.Because I'm still kinda dingy from the pills and forgot the pie crusts.
I originally intended on making mini meat pies , or as the seen and be seen types around here call them "Aussie pies".
Please , I was eating meat pie before I was out of diapers.Anyway...the cupcake pan we had was shallower than I remember,so I opted for perogi's...baked in the roaster.
Ann raved about the crust (and she's a baker !)
THEN I TOOK A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE (WHILE THEY WERE BAKING)....
I was looking for some old Halloween pictures for a friend...no luck , but I found these golden oldies...enjoy.
Me and Annabelle at the Chuy's photo booth on Barton Springs right before the wedding...wow..
Our wedding party...
On our honeymoon in the Rio Grande National Forest in Colorado with Diamond and Cypress.
Wolves@th'door cover shoot for Teen Beat magazine! Just kidding , but damn...no wrinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment