Tuesday, January 06, 2009

SCORE

Since I've been off for more than a week I've been nosing around in the back room for some halloween pictures (that I haven't found ) but I found my harmonicas that have been missing for years and I found some video. Not the video I was looking for but video I forgot we even had.
First I found a video marked "Halloween '95" and it's us with the time bombs here at Clubspit central with the Boxers Diamond and Skeeter doing crowd control...they were funny like that.Skeeter was the stage bouncer and Diamond worked the crowd.
Then I found a video from "Halloween '94 at Mike and Denice's"...our first live performance ever.That's where we got our rug.
It's hard to imagine we have been making music together for 15 years , but we have.
A testimony to friendship more than anything else
Amazing stuff.
I will digitize this stuff as soon as I can and share it with you...
I go to bed with a smile on my face and a beating in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment