Monday, October 27, 2008

ONE OF THESE DAYS I'M GOING TO GET THAT FILLED IN...




Porch time rules.She loves to sun bathe...
I met Jen for lunch today and Annabelle joined us after she got off work.It was really good to see our old porch buddy,we dished and laughed-it was good tonic for me-I needed that.When Jen pulled into the driveway Irene lost her mind!When she is really excited her tail doesn't wag it rotates like a propeller...I'm surprised that she didn't go air born.
We had a good visit and after Ann and I had a nice nap.Irene and I are off to Walmart to score a blanket because it's going down to 36 F tonight-woo-hoo!
We are hard on blankets and comforters for some reason...I'm sure the dogs have nothing to do with it,nor my habit of smoking in bed-ha!
Back to the grind tomorrow...I'm ready I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment