Saturday, October 11, 2008

THE KING OF PRANKS

On wed. I found a half eaten breakfast taco wrapped in cellophane in my tool bag.I knew who did it because he was right next to me eating it at the morning safety meeting.So I take it and go in search of Levi.I couldn't find him or his tool bag.But I did find the cigarettes in the ass crack guys tool bag unattended.I deposited it in one of his zipper bags.I didn't know it at the time,but the bag I picked was rarely used.He didn't find it until Friday...And of course Levi ratted me out.
The conversation went like this...
"Rob...I've got a bone to pick with you"...
And I was all like..."What Matt"? with that Cheshire smile on my face.
"The next time you put a taco in Levi's tool bag,make sure it's Levi's bag".
I fessed up to him,relating that I had looked for Levi's bag but found his instead.
Seems he kept smelling a fart,only no one would own up to it...HA!
He said he would get me back...but I'm off to another job on Monday...
Revenge will be delayed...but I assure you,it's coming.
Until then,I am the king of pranks!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment