Sunday, October 26, 2008

I TALKED TO SPECIAL K TODAY

You should be so lucky...I love that woman and I guess she loves me and Annabelle because we keep talking,every weekend like clockwork.
Anyway,I had to share with her my reunion with Carolyn.And as I told the story I realized how lucky I was/am to be able to do this in the first place.
It seems I've had a friend for 28 years and didn't know it.
I already told you about our dinner out,but today we met at Pease Park with Irene in tow
I am awash in emotions...She was my girl from 14 on and here we are...she's 50 and I'm almost 49...so that's a long fucking time to not be in touch but still wonder about it all.
I feel like I was given a chance to close a circle and I did...with the special bonus of Irene coming into her life.
This dog saved me from myself,I don't know if she knows that or not - but she knows I love her and she loves me.We came together under fuzzy circumstances (ask Kyle),but as far as dogs go she is the love of my life.
And to be able to share that love with Carolyn will ride with me to the end.
I wish I could explain to you all what this means to me,but I can't.
I'm working on it though...there has to be a song in this somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment