Monday, October 06, 2008

LONG MONDAY

I need to do the brakes on the Rodeo this weekend,so for now it's parked.Which means we are down to one vehicle.I called Clark and I'll be riding with him this week so it worked out.But,being a different morning routine,I of course forgot some stuff.Like soda money and my frozen bottles of water (a must have).I did not however,forget my pants.
On a plus note,Irene got some early morning porch time with me while I waited for my ride.And when I discovered I had no cash at break,my foreman gave me one of his Dr.Peppers.Like I've said before,a very nice guy.
So,me and my tool buddy were taking turns running that rotary hammer today,in the same area as some welders who were running a hammer drill of their own between sending down showers of sparks from the ceiling.It was very loud-however,the light show was pretty cool.I was toast by the end of the day and yawned all the way home.I also realized it's pretty cool to not have to drive.
The kids calling me-gotta fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment