Friday, October 03, 2008

I SHOULD PROBABLY START WEARING HEARING PROTECTION

Between years of the rock and roll abuse and the new found incredibly loud noises I encounter on the job, when the AC window unit by our desks is running this is how the conversation goes:
AC : WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
Ann : Murf yurg nurgle hmmph ugggh
Me : What? I can't hear you...
AC : WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...
Ann : (A bit louder)Murf you nurgle hmmph tonight?
ME : What??? I got like half of that...
AC : WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-ERRRRR!
Ann : (practically yelling)What do you want to do about dinner tonight?
It's annoying to me,annoying to Ann,and I'm sure the AC could give a damn.

On a lighter note...I got tired of trying to find the lemonheads version of Knoxville Girl so I made one...enjoy...



There aren't many worthy pictures of Evan on the google tubes and I couldn't be assed to get really crazy with the effects...maybe on the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment