Monday, October 20, 2008

IT WAS MONDAY...

I spent most of the day climbing up and down a 10 ft ladder running MC between boxes.By 2 my left foot was killing me...I was limping around like Chester from Gunsmoke.Ladders will kick your ass.
Annabelle picked me up after and we ran some errands,one of which brought us close to Central Market...(HEB for rich stuck up people)-But they have some amazing shit there,so we went.
Dinner tonight ended up being fresh pan fried swedish pork and potato sausage links with corn,carrot and asparagus medley drizzled with a soy ginger sauce.Very nice.
And now it's almost time for Raising the Bar...I tried really hard to not like this show,but it's actually pretty good.
Not as good as Sons of Anarchy...SOA fucking rules,but that's another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment