Sunday, May 04, 2008

SEARIGHT MOTHERFUCKING RULES



I took Irene to searight park this morning and it absolutely ruled.No other dogs,so she was off leash the whole time.Searight is primarily a disc golf park...that equals stoned guys,I know this because I'm one of those guys,and I was the only guy out this early...so no stoned guys...it was so cool.
We got lost because I haven't been to searight in about 5 years,but it was no worries,I found stoner hill eventually and followed the cages out.

this is stoner hill

This place reminds me of Mark,memories of him flooded in as I stumbled along the paths...I miss him-every time I hear grand funk's "sins a good man's brother" he pops up in my mind.
We played searight together several times and I felt him out there today...him all drunk and in the woods-oh wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment