Monday, May 05, 2008

I'VE STILL GOT ISSUES

And,apparently,they mostly revolve around mortality...life and death.Mostly the death thing.There is not anything worse than losing someone or something that means something to you.And I have had the unfortunate luck to experience it over and over again.
My parents,both long gone-I miss them so much.Mark(he cheated us all) My dogs Buddy,Sullivan(I was so cheated on that one),Diamond,and the list goes on and on.
I don't do death well.But who does?
While I am not inclined to snuff it,I have to be consoled with the occasional melt down.
They have been coming more frequently these days,in part I think to my drinking.I remember when I quit doing speed so many years ago,I just woke up one day and said "I'm done"-and I was,just like that.
As far as the drinking goes...much harder to put down.Nothing bad happened,but it occurred to me last night that I was done.
So I'm on the last cocktail from a bottle of death I've been carrying around with me since I was 12-yeah-12.Hey,36 years of bad behavior can't be wrong,right?:)
I'm not saying I'll never drink again,but for now-I'm done.
There,I said it.

Cuz I'm praying for rain
And I'm praying for tidal waves
I wanna see the ground give way.
I wanna watch it all go down.
Mom please flush it all away.
I wanna watch it go right in and down.
I wanna watch it go right in.
Watch you flush it all away.


Tool...Aenima

No comments:

Post a Comment