Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OUR DOGS ARE FUNNY LIKE THAT

Ann went to bed around 9:30 tonight,and Theo made a b-line to the bed ahead of her.And for the next 30 minutes or so kept coming out in the hall staring at me expectantly,only to turn around and go get back on the bed.I think he has to have us both in the bed to go to sleep,and I was totally jamming him up.Irene in the meantime was contentedly curled up just behind my chair waiting patiently for the moon to loosen it's grip on me and allow me to go to bed.
It was too hot for Irene to have a ride tonight,almost too hot for porch time,but she got a short one.It was miserably hot,even after 8pm.
Work was pretty cool today,Clark and I got to work together all day,and that's a good thing.We did these home run conduits in that impossibly crowded ceiling,requiring lots of creative bending,what started out as a total rat job actually turned out to look pretty good.We've come a long way since our time together with Rusty,and it shows.
I think I got my pipe bending mojo back today.
You would be amazed at how fucked up these ceilings are,This building is old and has been re-piped and re-wired several times...in fact,I'll take some pictures tomorrow to show you what kind of challenges we are dealing with.And the cool thing is,we are making it work.
I'm not particularly enjoying this job,but overall I still love my job and the challenges presented.
Theo just popped out into the hall again and gave me that look and a little "boof",so I guess I should go to bed.Ha!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment