Thursday, March 20, 2008

A TIGHT SPOT



I spent a lot of time over the last 2 days up in this tight area of the ceiling fucking around with a home run box.When we initially turned the breaker on there was a direct short and the breaker tripped and arced inside the panel.Chuck and I solved the problem in short order,but discovered,to our dismay,that a line connecting the plugs between the womens and mens restrooms was missing.So we corrected that too.We also discovered that the water fountains were tied into that circuit when they needed a circuit of their own-we corrected that one too(I like the challenge of coming behind other peoples work and finishing it-really-I do,it makes you think and stretch your abilities).At the end of the day,all was right again in the east end bathrooms.
Every job I've been on,I've learned something new,and so far on this one I've learned to tune those damned sink sensors and a thing or two about trouble shooting shorts.
Getting closer to the goal all the while.

No comments:

Post a Comment